Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Nocturnal Lagophthalmos

So I got a long-napped this afternoon. My body was aching because I had an (big) event today to celebrate International Diabetes Day. Just to know, We (SCOPH Cimsa) had blood pressure measurement and blood glucose-check for free! And we got 250+ patients yippie :D 
I was so hectic before and the place was crowded too. But yeah we did it!

Okey so after I woke up from my napped..
Mama : Kakak tidurnya nyenyak ya...
Me : Iya ma?..
Mama : Iya tadi waktu tidur mata kakak terbuka (mom teases me :p)
Me : Kayak gini ma? (Then I showed my mom, pretend to sleep with eyes open hahaha)


Hahaha that's funny tho. I wonder how I look like if my eyes open while I sleep..


XoXo.

P.s. Nocturnal Lagophthalmos : a condition which causes people to sleep with their eyes open.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik